• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

This DNS record already exists.

itdungpt

New Pleskian
i use plesk 11.5
then remove domain alias thietkethicong.org and creat an hosting for domain thietkethicong.org have error :
"This DNS record already exists."

C:\> cd "%plesk_bin%"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select * from misc"

now, please tell me command delete DNS of domain thietkethicong.org :

C:\> cd "%plesk_bin%"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select * from misc"

now, please tell me command delete DNS of domain thietkethicong.org :

Sorry, have you tried solution from mentioned KB article?

please tell me command to show password psa database

For login to psa database use:

cd %plesk_dir%\mysql\bin
mysql -P 8306 -u admin -pPLESK_ADMIN_PASSWORD psa

I hope that you know PLESK_ADMIN_PASSWORD. If not - use "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrvclient.exe" -get

i want know user name of psa database to connect mysql to remove DNS exit.

Plesk help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do not support and support very shlow i will remove all plesk on server and talk all company remove plesk

thank you.

Back