• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue This Grinds My Gears! 2FA can't be passed on Google Chrome, not fixed for Months!

CuriousDroid

New Pleskian
Hello,

So how am I supposed to enter the 2FA key here? I am on the latest Google Chrome, have cleaned the cache, and still get this broken page, where I can't enter 2FA!
Screenshot_1.png

It works in Incognito, but obviously I not looking to log in all the time from Incognito.

My only option is to log in from Firefox or Opera!

In your screenshot you can see the misplaced input line in the upper left corner in the background. This shows that the server is delivering the content, but the browser does not display it correctly. This type of rendering issue can be caused by a faulty browser installation, a virus that interferes with traffic, an antivirus app that also checks browser traffic, or an ad blocker plugin (again interfering with page rendering).

@Peter Debik , thank you for a detailed answer...
Yeah, it's my fault, after cleaning up Chrome extensions, the page loads properly.
But all the extensions that I removed were quite popular ones.
Could be - SEO Minion or Keywords Everywhere, as those SEO plugins force their content into Google search pages too...

Back