• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

time out

Just to chime in here, based on some of the errors and file locations you've mentioned, it sounds like cPanel is installed on this server. Plesk and cPanel cannot be installed side-by-side (as they both attempt to fully control system services and configuration files). If this is the case, I imagine this is the root cause of the issues encountered.

I thought so, Amir, settle to one control panel and I would recommend Plesk 11.*

Panels installed on the server before I was thirty
I've deleted it and instead
Plesk version installed 11
But now I want
I deleted it and re-install
But I do not know how
Plesk can be completely removed

Not sure I completely understand. From what I read, it sounds like cPanel was installed on the server already and you (thought) you deleted it before installing Plesk. From reading the error messages and file paths, however, it sounds like it was not completely removed - which probably cause all of the issues mentioned in this ticket.

Regardless of whether you wish to proceed with Plesk 11 or cPanel as your control panel solution, I would _really_ recommend that you totally wipe the server and start over. It's very likely that there are remnants of one or both of the control panel solutions still remaining.

How can I
Panel C the remaining information was already installed on the server to remove
How to install Plesk again

I would ask your server provider to re-image the server with _only_ a base operating system. From there, you should install your choice of control panel (either Plesk 11 or cPanel - but not both).

wipe the server and start over

Amir, Blake means that ask your hosting company to re-install for you the server with a clean operating system like CentOs. When they finish installing the new OS, then you can download the autoinstaller from parralles.com, run it and continue installing Plesk on your newly installed server.

Back