• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Tired of the awful Horde skin?

albans

Regular Pleskian
So, get the WPS Sober theme/skin for Horde which is really nice and more into the "XP" style.
WPS Sober Theme for Horde

To install it:
- extract all the files of the archive to the /usr/share/psa-horde/ directory (! Exctract files directly to that dir, not to /usr/share/psa-horde/wps_sober !)
- if you want your users to use this theme by default, edit the file /etc/psa-horde/horde/prefs.php and check for the line 299 -> put 'wps_sober' in replacement of 'bluewhite'.

That's it! You got a really better-looking skin that won't scare your users.

Nice idea, but since I can't get beyond the main page, I don't think I'll be using it.
The page you are trying to access does not exist.
Please select a page from the main menu.

edit file /usr/share/psa-horde/templates/portal/sidebar.inc

go to line 102 and comment it out

/**
if (window.NewsFeeds) {
window.NFopen = (readCookie('plesk_newsfeed_visible') == 'false') ? false : true;
document.write('<div id="NFcontent" class="sidebarPanel ' + (NFopen ? 'NFopen' : 'NFclose') +'">');
document.write('<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="" width="100%" border="0" class="sidebarHeader"><tbody>');
document.write('<tr>');
document.write('<td class="headerTitle"><?php echo _('Top News'); ?></td>');
document.write('<td class="headerButtons"><a href="javascript:NFgetList();" class="btn-refresh" title="<?php echo _('Refresh'); ?$
document.write('</tr>');
document.write('</tbody></table>');
document.write('<div id="newsFeeds"></div>');
document.write('</div>');
if (window.NFopen && readCookie('horde_sidebar_expanded') != 'false')
NFgetList();
}
**/

Hey, thx for fast answer.

And where I have to change if i just want to change that feed to a german newsservice for example?

Originally posted by Discogalaxy
Hey, thx for fast answer.

And where I have to change if i just want to change that feed to a german newsservice for example?

If you want to just disable selective news feeds, look for something like:

<!-- newsfeeds -->
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
document.write('<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://'
+ location.hostname + ':8880/javascript/newsfeeds.js.php"></' + 'script>\n');
</script>

And put HTML comment tags around <script></script> as such:
<!-- newsfeeds -->
<!--
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
document.write('<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://'
+ location.hostname + ':8880/javascript/newsfeeds.js.php"></' + 'script>\n');
</script>
-->

Be aware that the wps_sober.tar file has inside a wps_sober folder.

so you need to extract the wps_sober folder content to the horde root.

So, this is wrong:
/usr/share/psa-horde/wps_sober/

translation problem?

when i change the webmails interface language to german, the "inbox", "new message" etc. icons on the top are missing. but, when i go to settings|webmail (in the tree) i can see them. when i change the language back to engish, everything is fine.

what could this be? a "length of words" problem?

PAT

"wps_sober" Theme

Hello,

Any one can let me know on which PATH I need to Unzip
this "wps_sober" folder on Plesk 8.3 Centos5 Server?

I have read the above thread and all are saying to copy
/usr/share/psa-horde/All Folders inside "wps_sober"

But when I tried it do this, I found similare folders already inside /usr/share/psa-horde/

i.e.: 1.>

/usr/share/psa-horde/themes/wps_sober
# ls
gollem imp jonah kronolith mnemo nuvola_graphics.txt sam thor turba hermes ingo klutz license.txt nag README.txt themes trean whups

i.e.: 2.>

# /usr/share/psa-horde
# ls
admin docs index.php js lib login.php mnemo pear rpc.php services templates themes util config imp ingo kronolith locale mimp passwd po scripts signup.php test.php turba

Suggest where to copy the folders/files inside "wps_sober" or copy full folder "wps_sober" to some place?

Step by Steps Instructions Required..

Back