• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question TLS-Versions Mozilla - only TLSv1.3 is provided with variant "modern"

Kulturmensch

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.48_build1800221104.03
In the past I have choosen for TLS-versions and cyphers the mozilla "modern" variant. The last days I got calls from users that E-Mail send/receive via my server didn't work any longer.
So I found out, that the variant modern of Mozilla has changed and does now only use TLSv1.3 what does not work with Android versions less 10.0 i.e.

For some cases (MAC, IPAD) it worked to delete the account and setup it up again using the same configuration but one user was lost with his MAC.

So I reconfigured the server with mozilla variant intermediate what provides both TLSv1.2 and TLSv1.3 together with the necessary cyphers and everything is working again.

However, as I would like to go back to mozilla modern variant -does anybody has an idea how to get this Mac working with TLSv1.3? I personally do not have MAC-knowledge.

Modellname: MacBook Pro
Modell-Identifizierung: MacBookPro11,3
Prozessortyp: Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 2,8 GHz
Anzahl der Prozessoren: 1
Gesamtanzahl der Kerne: 4
L2-Cache (pro Kern): 256 KB
L3-Cache: 6 MB
Hyper-Threading Technologie: Aktiviert
Speicher: 16 GB
Systemfirmwareversion: 474.0.0.0.0
SMC-Version (System): 2.19f12