• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Too many Errors

B

BlueSparks

I am constantly getting error messages such as the following, mostly clicking on "Application Vault", though if I remove the CS game server and Remote Admin for SB modules, I get a similiar error clicking on "Manage Modules".

Could somebody please help? I have to re-image my server and start over from scratch every time I do anything in plesk.

ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '16-Package name' for key 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:638 psaerror(string "Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '16-Package name' for key 1")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:515 logcomponent->submit(integer "16")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:450 actionlog->submitbuffer_()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:395 actionlog->submit()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:188 siteapppackagemanager::unregistersiteapppackage(object of type siteapppackage)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/site_app_pkgs.php:35 siteapppackagemanager->syncwithdatabase()

Back