• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Total Panel Re-install After todays update?

Slavik

Basic Pleskian
11.5.30 Update #12, last updated at Aug 21, 2013 05:19 PM

When logging in, I was presented with the "First Run" options and setup as you would when installing Plesk for the first time, a variety of Plesk features have also been removed.

All my customers accounts are still there, but still this is VERY disconcerting...

Whats going on guys?

*Edit*

Ok all my customer accounts are live and online, HOWEVER, they are missing from Plesk panel.

This is now alarming.

Last edited:
Am so sorry to hear this Slavik,

Are you still having problems with this issue? If so, had you tried upgrading the plesk database with bootstrapper? May I kindly also know what version of plesk did you upgrade from?

Am so sorry to hear this Slavik,

Are you still having problems with this issue? If so, had you tried upgrading the plesk database with bootstrapper? May I kindly also know what version of plesk did you upgrade from?

I got in touch with the official support, and got it resolved with them. Looks like it was unlucky timing with a MU and a sys update causing problems.

Back