• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Track email delivery -> Action log showing "Domain's disk space limit reached"

QWeb Ric

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 9.4 (Seafoam Ocelot)
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.62 Update #2
One of our hosted websites has stopped sending emails. Investigating, I noticed there's a new "Track email delivery" under the domains Mail tab, and within this there's an action log which is currently showing a bunch of "Domains disk space limit reached" messages. E.g.

2024-08-06 03:59:11.746127.0.0.1adminDomain's disk space limit reached

The domain is indeed currently over the disk space quota, but is set to allow overuse and I've never known sendmail to suddenly stop allowing email sends when this quota is reached. IS this new/expected behaviour?

We don't actually host emails for this domain. Mail settings are set to disable incoming mail. It's not inboxes which are full, and the server drives aren't at capacity either. It's just the subscription which is set to a disk space cap but again, is also set to allow overuse. We just use the caps to trigger emails to us so that we can adjust hosting fees accordingly.

Looks like I might be barking up the wrong tree with this one actually. Increasing the subscriptions quota doesn't resolve the mail issue, and I noticed the action log entries appear to be one entry per day, at roughly the same time each morning, so I'm now thinking this is just a log entry correlating to the daily quota exceeded emails Plesk sends, and not actually anything to do with the email delivery tracking. Just a confusing navigation tree to get there.

Back