• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question tracking smtp emails

mudassarkhan

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22
Plesk version and microupdate number
obsidian 18.0.47
Hi,

I seem to be having spam issues with my email.
I changed server as i was having the issue there (and i wanted to upgrade). I have changed the password a few times but there still seems to be some kind of problem. There is obviously nothing in the mailbox sent folder.

Is there a way to track what emails are being sent via smtp?

I put on a limit of 15 emails per hour and in the last hour the limit was exceeded (nothing before then except a couple of emails per hour). How can I see what these emails are?

Via the Log Browser (Tools & Settings > Log Browser > Mail tab) you can monitor/watch the SMTP log for actions.

Back