• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Traffic report problem with POP3/IMAP4

C

compiler

Hi!

We have Plesk 8.3 for Linux and yesterday we noticed that, under all domains in our server, the Report button shows that POP3/IMAP data is not beeing accounted.

HTTP and SMTP traffic is being correctly calculated, but POP3/IMAP is 0 in all our reports.

Any idea of where can we start looking for to solve this problem?

I'll reply myself, maybe there is people with the same problem and my answer will help them when they search in the forums...

We solved it.

As the Parallells Support Team pointed in a Support Case, the problem was that /var partition was, in our case, a symbolic link.

We had:

/home -> 146GB

and

/var -> Link to /var/home

We did this so that all the space in our 146 Disks could be balanced between EMAIL (/var/qmail/mailnames) and WEBSITES (/home/http/vhosts) depending on the needs of the users. So we created /var as a symlink to /home/var.

Yesterday, we converted /var into a partition and POP3/IMAP traffic account started to work again.

CU

Back