• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

traffic usage shows 0bytes urgent

A

atomicmak

facing problem with plesk 8 that it stopped monitoring traffic usage on some domains shows 0 bytes trafic where disk usage gets 800mb and increas daily

and also the Notification service got disabled and not sending any email of

exceeding
expiring
expired

etc.

please help me urgent

infarct updater also not working. giving black list error.
i posted one more for upgrading plesk 8.0.1 but no one replied yet.

Hi,

i have the same Problem here:

For some Domains the HTTP Traffic is shown with 0 Bytes - what is wrong cause the Logs are growing and webstats shows the Traffic correct).

For the same Domains i noticed a logging for SMTP IN from several hundred MB - even if the Customer dont even use the Server for sending Mail, while SMTP OUT shows the expected 0 Byte.

If anyone have any Idea i would be really happy cause i have, after looking through all Logs, none.

I tried to stop at least the counting of that SMTP IN for the Trafficlimits but not even that works.

clueless,
Mike

i think after updating plesk 8.1 it was got solved. i am still unsure and checking as new month just started so i need my all domains to reach to xx value untill i issue word that it is finally solved.

current view shows that it is solved but still checking

Hello,

You neeed to install the latest hotfixes from SwSoft, as you can see in Changelog (7) this has been fixed:

4.2. build80060713.16
4.2.1. Changelog

1. [*] Horde 3.1.2 upgrade
2. [+] Top News newsfeeds are now available in Webmail interface
3. [+] Backup to remote FTP server
4. [*] Security improvements
5. [-] Several API, Backup, Migration bugs fixed
6. [-] CS Game Server installation issue resolved
7. [-] Statistics issues resolved
8. [-] mchk loose drweb settings on domain aliases issue resolved

Back