• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Traffic

C

cultofluna

Hello,

I'm exploring the possibility to create a warning e-mail for relations that are possibly exceeding their traffic limit.
The idea is to send an e-mail on 80%, 90% and 95% use of the total available traffic. This way the relation is able to buy more traffic so they will don't be suprised when I have to let them pay for exceeding afterwards.
I've created automatic reports deliverance to an own e-mail accounts with updated statistics at 6 and 12 AM and PM. However parsing e-mails isn't what I really want to use.
I started exploring the psa database and found several interesting tables like domains, disk_usage, etc. and also DomainsTraffic.
So it seemed an easy task to create automated e-mails based on the data in the DomainsTraffic table, however the information in this table (unlike for example disk_usage) does not match the information I get with the automated report by e-mail.
I've chekced the contents of every table in the database and to me it seems like there is no table available where the traffic is stored.
So finally my question, where can I find the updated traffic information? The database does not contain it and the automated report does, so Plesk gets it's information from I resource I'm not aware of.
Hope you can help me out!

Thanks in advance for any answer!

Best regards,

Back