• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Train SPAM filter etc!??

C

coh_hl

I'm looking for a way to train the spam filter. The training system in Plesk can't seem to cope with the volume of messages in my INBOX: It span its wheels while registering mail, then stopped.

I have a block of about eight thousand spam messages concatenated in a 50mb text file (As well as the messages in separate files). Can I train the system manually using these, perhaps using sa-learn through ssh? (I actually tried this, but got several permission denied errors - Home directory is read-only)

Alternatively, I have been using bogofilter on my last system, set up and trained by myself, with an almost 100% accurate database - Is there a way I can set up bogofilter to filter my spam out?

Thanks in advance,

Heinrich

I am also interested to know if bogofilter will work with Plesk...

After upgrading to SA 3.1.0 PLESK spam filter training does not work anymore. After selecting the email to specify as spam or not spam, the page is returned with no email listed on it and the spam database stats are reset to 0,0,0

Back