• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Transfer domain + email between users

Maarten

New Pleskian
Right now I have one user on my Plesk Onxy VPS, with multiple domains under it. However I would like to separate the domains to different users. Is there a way to move the domain + email accounts to a new users?

Situation right now:
User X
- Domain A
- Domain B
- Domain C

Situation I want:
User X
- Domain A

User Y
- Domain B

User Z
- Domain C

If I try to create a new user I get an error message that the domain is already been added to an other user. And if I delete the domainname from the mainuser, then I will lose the emails.

What is your Plesk Edition? Do you have

- Domain A
- Domain B
- Domain C

under one subscription?
You can move subscriptions with domain/domains between subscribers but not domain between subscriptions.

Plesk Onxy. All the domains are under one subscription with the same user.
Is there no option to migrate this setup? Is this something that will be added in the near future? Or is there a workaround for now?

Back