• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Transfert site from PLESK 17 to PLESK 17

FredHilbert

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,
First post here. Be kind with me English is not my native language.
I explain the title: we have 3 different PLESK. One hosted by OVH on Ubuntu with 10 sites, another one hosted by Digital Ocean on CentOS7 with 7 sites. And the last one hosted by us on CentOS7 with 21 sites at this time. The goal is to transfer everything to our server and stop OVH and Digital.
A lot of site has already been easily transferred. But the 10 on OVH VPS and the 7 on Digital are WP or Joomal sites. In the past I used duplicator but that's not perfect.
In your opinion what is the best solution? How would you if you were me?
Thank you
Fred

you can easily migrate the website using migration tool . Refer to the URL below

Introduction

Hi,thank you for you answer. I've see that guide when I do my research but when I've see that, I haven't gone further:
6luMMqF.png

I will see further and see if it can go. The problem is that it was another person who took care of that before. Otherwise I would never have migrated this way.

Back