1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble loggin in

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by sanderjc, Sep 5, 2007.

1. sanderjc

sanderjc Guest

Ok I had to image my web server and restore it.

Since then I can’t login into the plesk control panel.

I have used the utility to reset my password but it didn't work now I get this when I open the control panel

Unable to connect to database: saved admin password is incorrect. 0: G:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend\auth.php3:56 psaerror(string "Unable to connect to database: saved admin password is incorrect.")

ok so I followed these instructions

kb #922

but when I am on step two this doesn't work. I have tried adding different commands but nothing works all I get is this

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I have tried using root but it doesn't work. Any thoughts to why this is happening?