• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Try to login and simple after a while it stops without any error, no time out, simple stops,& clicking again & again for several times till to enter

Yiannis DSP

New Pleskian
I am not very experienced with Plesk.

I desperately need help…. I tried hard, to fix the problem, I read cases but without success.

I have a problem with both Plesk itself and the websites I have in it. ( Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.36 on Debian 10.10 1. )

Plesk It stuck, when I try to log in, I try to log in, and simple after a while it stops without any error… even no error time out… nothing… simple stops… and then clicking again… and again… and after many attempts… and more than 5 – 10 minutes trying, finally it enters, and then, inside the administration area, when I click on any link in the menu, e.g. Domains or Tools & Settings, it also stuck, I have to press it countless times to detach… Clicking, waiting and after a minute it stops… then again and again…

The worst is that also happens the same to all the websites hosted in this Plesk.
We try to log in to any website, and after a while, it stops… without any error… no time out error, no PHP error, nothing… simple stops… and clicking again, and again… and after several minutes we enter the administrator area it happens the same…all the links respond after many attempts. For example, when we try to update plugins or themes, it tries and after a while, it stops without showing time out, without error…

Please note that all websites were migrated from a Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.28 with Debian 8.11 and worked without any problems. We didn’t have any issue like this…

Ιf you know about any similar issue, I will appreciate any advice

Thank you very much for any help

CPUIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 core(s))
VersionPlesk Obsidian v18.0.36_build1800210604.22 os_Debian 10.0
OSDebian 10.10

Memory Usage

TotalUsedFreeSharedBufferCachedUsage
62.79 GB19.16 GB43.63 GB815.49 MB1.64 GB15.24 GB3.63%

Hard Disk Usage

File systemTotalUsedAvailableCapacity
/dev/md21 868 223.79 MB162 401.04 MB1 610 854.00 MB8.69%

First of all, I would check related messages in Plesk error logs: /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log
Restarting the sw-cp-server service would also be worth a try.

Back