1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

trying to restore website file permissions

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Michael Wartman, Nov 5, 2009.

  1. Michael Wartman

    Michael Wartman Guest

    0
     
    i am trying to restore the file system permissions after a reimage of the server. the backup files were queued not to contain the data to cut down on server down time while the backup is running, and overall backup file size. upon restoring the backup, all the websites report permission denied. i ran the check and repair tool but it leaves these entries in the event log, and the websites are still unavailable. i ran the reconfigurator and replaced the psaobsolete.dll file. still no luck. any ideas?

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: reconfigurator.exe
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 1
    Date: 11/6/2009
    Time: 2:42:53 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: LONGBOW
    Description:
    Execute reconfigure_helper.exe --query-site-application-information failed: Unknown command: --query-site-application-information

    at (execUtil line 112)
    at Execute C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\reconfigure_helper.exe --query-site-application-information(execUtil line 132)
    at Unable to fix permissions of old osCommerce(psaobsolete::VHostsSecurity::CheckPermissions line 691)
    Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\reconfigurator.exe
     
  2. IgorG

    IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

    49
    24%
    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2009
    Messages:
    24,557
    Likes Received:
    1,241
    Location:
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    As I know this proble related to Client's Preset and incorrect records in DashboardPresetConfig table for this preset_id.
    Therefore the main task is determining this preset_id, then select from mentioned table with this preset_id and find records for unexisting domainID or subdomainID or something else. It should be removed from this table. After that all should be fine.
     
Loading...