• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

turn off plesk feedback questions does not work

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
Tody i've got an update to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.40 Update #1, but it don't think that will solve it?

And i don't know how to reproduce it that the layer will be shown again? (seems to be random, so to say..!?)

So: How to reproduce (force) that this layer will be shown again?

@jmar83
Unfortunately, I cannot send such a request to developers for consideration because it is carelessly executed.
Please describe the problem and the steps to reproduce it in full detail, rather than linking to other posts.
Thank you.

I don't know how to reprodice, maybe it will occur every 5th login or sometinh like that...

Yesterday i saw it, but now, after i logged in, in can't see it anymore?

Maybe you didn't unterstoot my question well?

Screenshot here:

sdsdv.jpg

Maybe you didn't unterstoot my question well?
It is not the question. It is a bugreport. Please be kind, submit bugreport with all necessary details or it will not be forwarded to developers.
Thanks.

OK, so please tell me what you need. I don't really unterstand... i set that there but i still see it:

Code:
[rating]
; Hide feedback dialog with question to rate product
enabled = off

SO: Why do i see see it, from time to time...?

Problem:

Sometimes i see messages like that:

"To help us improve ... "

OR

"What do you think about ... "

SCREENSHOT HERE:

sdsdv.jpg

On Resolved - How to turn off plesk feedback questions? , they told me i should do that:

Code:
[rating]
; Hide feedback dialog with question to rate product
enabled = off

But: Afer doing that an restart the service, the next time i logged in i saw it again.

Why? Seems to be a bug because the "enabled = off"-Entry seems to be ignored in that case.

IF you need more informations, so please don't heisitate to ask me - thanks!! :)

I apologize for being nagging, but this is no good.
In this section, a special form has been created for creating requests for Plesk developers according to a specially created strict template. They refuse to accept requests made carelessly and not matching the pattern. These are the rules and I ask you to follow them if you want your problem to be considered.
You have inaccurately and incompletely created this request (see your very first post in this thread) and I ask you to recreate it with all the necessary details, and not just with links to some threads in the mandatory sections PROBLEM DESCRIPTION, STEPS TO REPRODUCE, ACTUAL RESULT and EXPECTED RESULT. The way you filled them out is unacceptable.
We spent a lot of time trying to make you understand what I demand of you.
So, if you can't edit the first post as required, create a new thread and I'll delete this one.
Thanks.

What does the interval have to do with it? I'm talking about the content of the request. Please take a look at how to fill out high-quality requests using at least these examples:

Seems to be solved with the last updates - maybe i'm right with that?

And sorry that it was not reprouceable. And that i didn't declared my environment correctly i don't think...

Back