• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved TXT record not responding

Hello
i have a domain (mfautolines.co.za) the email and the hosting are done by a company called gamco but the control panel is done or powered by plesk and when the admin (which is another lady who was managing the domain) gave me the logging details i noticed that the DNS service mode was switched to slave and i don't know if it has any reason..
i want to connect my email to godaddy before transferring the domain and the procedure asks me to add TXT record which i did but its not finding it (can't get verified) when i went to mail in plesk i didnt find my emails but then i remembered they have different nameserver mail.gam.co.za and stmp.gam.co.za...
im really confused and stuck...
any help will be appreciated

thanks for your reply
but the problem is i can't see any of those nameservers
it seems that my registrar is using master and slave servers or something like that cuz i cant lock and unlock domain for transfer and i can see the emails that im working with..
this is the control panel that i use https://sprint1.gam.co.za:8443 and im lost now

Hi OULADALLAH MOHAMMED,

pls. contact your provider itself ( you can find the contact details on their main - domain. ;) ). They should be able to explain the settings to you and may change/edit/modify your desired modifications. :)

Back