• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[UI]: Can't switch to other subscription using quick pull-down menu

Azurel

Silver Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

GUI: /smb/database/list can't change database with popup

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.46 Update #1

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Can't change database in GUI

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Sorry, I can't make screenshots.

- Click on a subscription
- Click above tab "Database" => /smb/database/list
- I see 2 databases here
- right behind domain name is a arrow down for "Go to another domain:"
- select a domain. In my case domain with id 1
In this case the domain have no databases, so there are nothing. Thats correct.
- Again select another domain with arrow down and select previous domain with 2 databases
Result: no databases show up and domain name not changed.

I can see that network call for each selected domain always /smb/database/list-size-data/domainId/1

after few tries in different domains its call the right id. So this issue is not permanent. I don't know what logic that follows.

There must be more bugs.

- open the browser inspector
- go to network tab
- clear all requests with trash icon
- right behind domain name is a arrow down for "Go to another domain:" select here a domain

Result:
This requests 33 files and same files many times like /smb/database/list-size-data/domainId/1 is called 4 times.

ACTUAL RESULT

Database change works sometimes and often not.

EXPECTED RESULT

That it always works

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

From your description of the issue it looks like the issue is about databases, but it is actually about quick pull down menu to switch over to other subscription/domain am I right?

What I am able to replicate is that when you navigate to the Database page of a subscription and use the quick pull down menu to switch to another subscription/domain the page for that domain doesn't load. Or the page for another domain loads (another one then you've clicked.)
qucikdropdown.png
Is that wat you meant to report? Or have you notice some other issue as well?

I hope you don't mind that I've change the title of your post to better reflect the issue.

Thanks for change the title for better understanding.

Yes, I mean the box/popup marked in red. If you have a demo site, I'll make a video of what I mean. :)

Back