• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved [UI][MINOR] File Manager doesn't reload directory list after import

Kaspar

API expert
Plesk Guru
Username:

TITLE

[UI][MINOR] File Manager doesn't reload directory list after import

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

CentOS 7.9
Plesk 18.0.48

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

When the file import via URL function is used in the File Manager, the File Manager does not refresh the directory list when the import has finished. So the imported file doesn't show up until the File Manager is refreshed manually.

In contrast, when you upload or create a file within the File Manager, the directory list actually does get refreshed. So I would argue it's expected that this also happens after a file import finishes.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1) Login to Plesk
2) Go to domain, open file manager
3) Import a file using the file import via URL function

Notice how the directory list does not get refreshed after finishing the import.

For comparison, try to upload a file with the File Manager and notice how the directory list gets refreshed after finishing.

ACTUAL RESULT

Directory list does not get refreshed in File Manager

EXPECTED RESULT

Directory list does get refreshed in File Manager

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I know this is a very minor issue, but I would not help Plesk being the best Control Panel it could be if I ignored it.

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

Thank you.
The bug PPPM-13787 is confirmed and submitted.

Fixed in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.49

After uploading one or more files and/or directories using the “upload via URL” option in File Manager, the screen is now refreshed so that the uploaded files and/or directories can be shown. (PPPM-13787)

Back