• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

unable to access sql management studio from remote.....

N

NagenderM

Hello every body,

I have installed mssql express edition and then installed plesk 9.2.1, My issue is i am not able to connect sql server management studio express from remote session using the server IP. i have enable 1433 port in the firewall but still no success.

I am getting the error as below:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 10061)

Please suggest me on this.

Sincerely,
Nagender

Back