• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to add Subsciption ????

yatint

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I tried to add subscription on server, everytime It gives me error like this :

Error: Unable to update domain data: Failed mail post-configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mail_Facade->createDomain() failed: mailmng failed: Can't create domain. Domain: test.com [test.com]. Reason: Failed to create the primary domain admin

I tried so many domain names but still same error. I am using Smartermail on server. Please assist.

The most possible cause is that the domain that you are trying to create already exists in mail server settings and this record was not removed during the rollback of unsuccessful domain creation.
Remove mail domain from mail server manually as it was not removed due to incorrect rollback.

I received a similar error:

Can't create mail domain servie: mail_Facade->createDomain() failed: mailmng failed: SOAP failed.

I had to go to server components and reconfigure the webmail password.
If not, I could not longer add domains.

I hope this helps!

Jorge

It looks like you have Smartermail MTA on your server. Usually it is caused by the Web Server SmarterMail is using. There is an article in Parallels Knowledgebase that describes the root cause of the issue:

http://kb.parallels.com/en/9752

To get rid of this error you need to reconfigure SmarterMail to use IIS Web Server instead of using SMWebServer and the steps to do that are described in SmarterMail documentation:

http://help.smartertools.com/smarte...SystemAdmin/Installation/ConvertingToIIS.aspx

If you scroll down in this article you will find the part how to Configure IIS7 for Windows 2008. Please follow this steps and when you are done with that this error would not appear and domain creation will be possible.

Back