• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to add webspace or add a domain and create a webspace

Ilhan

New Pleskian
Hello All,

I need some help for an issue i have :

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Plesk Onyx 17.5.3

I already have 7 webspace with 23 domains dispatched inside and they work correctly.

When i create a webspace or if i add a domain with a new webspace i have this error :

Error: phpinimng failed: Unable to update the config file for 'fpm' service due to syntax errors.

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Variable_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/AbstractCachedData.php line: 67 code: 0.​

I found many posts on the forum but none helped me with their solutions.

Unable to create the domain: Unable to update the config file for 'fpm' service due to syntax errors

PHP-FPM configuration files for subdomains or additional domains are not deleted

In Plesk the webspace is created, but not linkable. When i go on the domain option, there is no hosting and i can't change the hosting. The .conf file is missing in /etc/php-fpm.d. In the file manager there is no folder corresponding of the new domain.
There is no consistency inside the database.
The php-fpm service is working

BUT when i add a domain inside an existing webspace, everything is created correctly.

Do you have any idea where i should look ?

Many thanks for you help.

I've also checked if there's some unused .conf in fpm directory

any help is greatly appreciated

hmm maybe you can try "ples repair or plesk repair web" and see if there is something wrong

Hello Brujo,

I've tried already :

plesk repair web, and no error reported
plesk repair db, and no error reported
plesk repair, and no error
there is no custom vhost template, only the default one
And the fpm service seeems also ok..

I can't find any solutions..

Back