1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to clear restore job from Backup Manager

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by paul.jazz, Jul 12, 2011.

1. paul.jazz

paul.jazz New Pleskian

60%
    Using Plesk Panel 10.2.0

Within the Plesk Backup Manager I can see an informational message along these lines...

Restoring: backup_domain.co.uk_info_1107120349.xml Refresh

When attempting a restore using /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore my Putty session disconnected. Since then I have been unable to remove this job. No server resources are being used, can't find any running Unix process for this. The server has been rebooted several times, but still cannot clear the message.

The domain backup was less than 100MB so of course over 24 hours later there is no way this should still be running.

Anyone have any ideas how to 'cleanup' the restore process and remove this message?

I have deleted the domain in Plesk and readded, but the error is still present.

Many thanks

2. Sergey Prohorov

Sergey Prohorov Basic Pleskian Staff Member

70%
    Information about all current tasks stored at /usr/local/psa/PMM/tasks. If you sure that at this moment no active backup or restore tasks on your server you may just remove all files from this directory. More safer way
    1. call /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/pmmcli --get-tasks-list Restore | grep '<task task-id'
    2. Remove only files which names specified in 'task-id ' attribute.

Could you provide '/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/pmmcli --get-tasks-list Restore' output before files removing? It allows us to fix this issue in future releases.