• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question unable to connect to my mailbox

manredcris

New Pleskian
unable to connect to my mailbox

Server Error
500 PleskUtilException
mailmng failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at lookup subKey = SOFTWARE \ Mail Enable \ Mail Enable \ Connectors \ SMTP \ Extensions \ DATA value = Data at (registry :: getstr line 736) at Unable to execute console command: '--get-max- letter-size '(vconsoleapp :: start line 95) at Unable to execute command:' "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Plesk \ admin \ bin \ mailmng" --get-max-letter-size '(vconsoleapp: : run line 117) (Error code 1)

PleskUtilException type
Message mailmng failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at lookup subKey = SOFTWARE \ Mail Enable \ Mail Enable \ Connectors \ SMTP \ Extensions \ DATA value = Data at (registry :: getstr line 736) at Unable to execute console command: '--get-max- letter-size '(vconsoleapp :: start line 95) at Unable to execute command:' "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Plesk \ admin \ bin \ mailmng" --get-max-letter-size '(vconsoleapp: : run line 117) (Error code 1)
File Agent.php
Line 196

when I click on Mail Server Settings it redirects me directly to the following error I try to repair it via Repair Kit I type the username and the password it doesn't work I don't understand where the problem comes from, thank you for me help please

Do you have SmarterMail selected as the mail server in Tools & Settings > Server Components ?
In this case, make sure that parameter MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL in the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config\Config is set to the MailEnable DLL:

Code:
C:\> REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config\Config" | findstr MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL

MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL REG_SZ C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\mailenableproviderw.dll

If it is, then the root cause is that incorrect DLL is specified in the parameter MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL in the registry.

For fixing the issue create a file with the extension .reg and put the following content into it:

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config\Config]
"MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Parallels\\Plesk\\admin\\bin\\smartermailprovider.dll"

Propagate the changes to the registry by using one of the methods:
  • Double-click on the file and click Yes in the warning window.
  • Execute the command
    Code:
    reg import file.reg
    in the Command Prompt or PowerShell.

hello if possible to give you access to the server it is up to you to solve the problem for me I do not know too much in this area and I am new I did not understand anything that you explained to me thank you in advance .
where can someone make me a little video

Don't hesitate to contact the Plesk Support Team or hire an experienced Windows system administrator if you can't perform my instructions yourself.

Back