• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to create Physical hosting but no error

F

fangionet

Hi everyone

I create a domain in plesk and everything is OK but when I try to create the physical hosting plesk it is hung and until it(he,she) does not finish the session does not answer.

I noticed that every attempt of creating the physical the user is created. It´s happend when try to create and update the domain using Plesk API.

# ./domain.sh --create domain.com.ar -ip 200.32.X.XX -clogin myuser

SUCCESS: Creation of domain 'domain.com.ar' complete.

# ./domain.sh --update domain.com.ar -hst_type phys -login brandk -hosting true -ip 200.32.X.XX -passwd justapasswd

Never happend and use Contrl +C to stop.

# ./domain.sh --update domain.com.ar -hst_type phys -login brandk -hosting true -ip 200.32.X.XX -passwd justapasswd

An error occured during domain update: error in hosting updating: Unable to update hosting preferences: User brandk already exists.

The user has been created :confused:

# ./domain.sh --update domain.com.ar -hst_type phys -login brandke -hosting true -ip 200.32.X.XX -passwd justapasswd

I Try using other user and the same.. never end...

The dir /home/httpd/vhosts/domain.com.ar is created, but empy and owned by psaserv

Any ideas about this?

Thanks a Lot and sorry for my bad english :)

Back