• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Unable to delete domains after 7.5.1 upgrade

S

stevie_d

Guest
I have just done a 7.5.0 to 7.5.1 upgrade via the plesk control panel. Now everytime I try and delete a domain I get the following error message.

'Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set quota for user 'xxxxx''

This was working before the upgrade, does anyone have any ideas?

Stevie
 
Hi,
i have the same Porblem, any clues for this?

Michael
 
Do the user's of the domain's in question exist in /etc/passwd?
 
Hi,
they are in /etc/passwd and i found out that it is not possible to delete domains at all in Plesk

Strange
 
Try changing the FTP username for that account - does that work, or does it produce errors? If it works, does it let you delete the domain now?
 
Originally posted by Cranky
Try changing the FTP username for that account - does that work, or does it produce errors? If it works, does it let you delete the domain now?

Thanks for your answer, I've the same pb.
I do what you say and it didn't fix the bug, I always have the same error message when I try to delete the domain even after changing the ftp username.

Any way to fix this ?
Regards
 
Back
Top