1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to delete domains after 7.5.1 upgrade

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by stevie_d, Dec 16, 2004.

1. stevie_d

stevie_d Guest

I have just done a 7.5.0 to 7.5.1 upgrade via the plesk control panel. Now everytime I try and delete a domain I get the following error message.

'Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set quota for user 'xxxxx''

This was working before the upgrade, does anyone have any ideas?

Stevie

2. Michael@

Michael@ Guest

Hi,
    i have the same Porblem, any clues for this?

Michael

3. serve-you.net

serve-you.net Guest

Do the user's of the domain's in question exist in /etc/passwd?

4. Michael@

Michael@ Guest

Hi,
    they are in /etc/passwd and i found out that it is not possible to delete domains at all in Plesk

Strange

5. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Try changing the FTP username for that account - does that work, or does it produce errors? If it works, does it let you delete the domain now?

6. fastemul

fastemul Guest

Thanks for your answer, I've the same pb.
    I do what you say and it didn't fix the bug, I always have the same error message when I try to delete the domain even after changing the ftp username.

Any way to fix this ?
    Regards