• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to delete domains after 7.5.1 upgrade

S

stevie_d

I have just done a 7.5.0 to 7.5.1 upgrade via the plesk control panel. Now everytime I try and delete a domain I get the following error message.

'Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set quota for user 'xxxxx''

This was working before the upgrade, does anyone have any ideas?

Stevie

Hi,
i have the same Porblem, any clues for this?

Michael

Do the user's of the domain's in question exist in /etc/passwd?

Hi,
they are in /etc/passwd and i found out that it is not possible to delete domains at all in Plesk

Strange

Try changing the FTP username for that account - does that work, or does it produce errors? If it works, does it let you delete the domain now?

Originally posted by Cranky
Try changing the FTP username for that account - does that work, or does it produce errors? If it works, does it let you delete the domain now?

Thanks for your answer, I've the same pb.
I do what you say and it didn't fix the bug, I always have the same error message when I try to delete the domain even after changing the ftp username.

Any way to fix this ?
Regards

Back