• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Unable to display the file .../images/securimage/AHGBold.ttf: Unsupported file format

tutonn

New Pleskian
Hi All,
How can I solve the problem menstioned as an error message in my server while trying to open the file for edit?
Please help and thanks in advance.

Unable to display the file /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/components/com_contentbuilder/images/securimage/AHGBold.ttf: Unsupported file format.

Hello @tutonn,
You see this error because .ttf (TrueType Font) is a font file format and it indeed is not supported for viewing or editing by Plesk's File Manager.

File Manager, currently, supports the following formats: text formats + image formats like .jpg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .svg.

Though I see no reason to edit font files, if you have some real cases and scenarios when it's needed, you can describe in detail and post your throughs on this matter on our UserVoice portal
Feature Suggestions: Top (1888 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk

Hello @tutonn,
You see this error because .ttf (TrueType Font) is a font file format and it indeed is not supported for viewing or editing by Plesk's File Manager.

File Manager, currently, supports the following formats: text formats + image formats like .jpg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .svg.

Though I see no reason to edit font files, if you have some real cases and scenarios when it's needed, you can describe in detail and post your throughs on this matter on our UserVoice portal
Feature Suggestions: Top (1888 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk
Thank you Dear @ddmitrienko for your kind reply.
I have a PHP CAPTCHA class to use with one of my development website by Joomla CMS.
This font is needed for captcha letter to be displayed.
Anyway, I will write to your given link portal/website.
Thank you again.
Sincerely,
Imran Ahmed Tutonn.

Thank you Dear @ddmitrienko for your kind reply.
I have a PHP CAPTCHA class to use with one of my development website by Joomla CMS.
This font is needed for captcha letter to be displayed.
Anyway, I will write to your given link portal/website.
Thank you again.
Sincerely,
Imran Ahmed Tutonn.

Back