• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to enable web hosting on subscription.

I created a new customer, logged in as a reseller and attempted to add a subscription at the time of customer creation, however the subscription was created with no hosting, and it is not possible to change it to enable hosting even though I've selected a plan that allows hosting.
I deleted the subscription then recreated it, but accidentally assigned to to myself rather than the customer, but it still had no hosting.
When I tried to reassign it to the correct customer, I received the following error:

Internal error:
Picker not supported
Message Picker not supported
File UIPointer.php
Line 639
Type PleskFatalException

It appears the subscription has been reassigned to the correct customer, but I am still not able to enable web hosting for the subscription.

I am running CentOS 7.3 and Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #17

That doesn't resolve the issue with not being able to enable web hosting on the subscription. No errors are given with that.
Hosting Settings -> Hosting Type (Web Hosting) fill out username and password and save and nothing happens and hosting stays as None.

Hi Christopher Cookson,

one step after the other pls.
In the first place, you have a psa database inconsistency, which should be repaired. After you deleted ( possible ) dublicates, you would then continue with an additional "Plesk Repair" procedure.

After you finished with the repair procedure(s), you would then start over again to enable webhosting for your subscription and could as well check this over your command line with for example:
Code:
plesk bin subscription --info YOUR-DOMAIN.COM
... or you inspect your "panel.log" for ( possible ) issues/errors/problems.

Additional informations:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level ( TEMPORARILY! ), to get more informations in Plesk - log - files:

Looking at the dns_recs table from the knowledgebase, there are no identical duplicates. There are both ipv4 and ipv6 records with the same host names, but no duplicates within an ip version.
There are no errors in any of the log files.
One thing I did find interesting, running Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter, there are no entries for the problem domain at all, so it appears Plesk is failing to generate a configuration for the domain.

New Error on attempting to create subscription:
Error: Unable to load object of type Domain with id=53: Unable to update domain data: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '49' for key 'PRIMARY', query was: replace log_rotation set `id`='0', `period_type`='by_time', `period`='daily', `max_number_of_logfiles`='14', `compress_enable`='true', `email`='', `turned_on`='true'

Back