• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=6

Matthew Thomas

New Pleskian
Hi all,

Deleted a domain workspace in Parallels Plesk and now I am getting this error when signing into the panel:

HKbHrrY.png

Looked at the logs and been trying multiple commands (including the bootstrapper repair etc.)
I found the full error from the logs:
------------------------------------------------------------------
[13-Jun-2015 16:35:33 UTC] PleskDBException: Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=6
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PhDomain.php
line: 1404
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Subscription/Domain.php(490): PhDomain->getWebHostingServiceNode()
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/View/Web/SiteRenderer.php(68): Smb_Subscription_Domain->isSslAllowed()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/View/Web/SiteRenderer.php(82): Smb_View_Web_SiteRenderer->_setupPermissions(Object(Smb_Subscription_Domain))
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/View/List/Sites.php(82): Smb_View_Web_SiteRenderer->getSiteRecord(Object(BsDomain))
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(401): Smb_View_List_Sites->_getDataProvider()
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(201): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->_setupPaginator()
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(192): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->_setupList()
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/application/smb/controllers/WebController.php(2153): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->__construct(Object(Zend_View), Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Array)
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/application/smb/controllers/WebController.php(68): Smb_WebController->_getSitesList()
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Smb_WebController->viewAction()
#10 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('viewAction')
#11 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#12 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(38): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#13 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#14 {main}

[2015-06-13 16:35:33] ERR [panel] PleskDBException: Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=6
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PhDomain.php
line: 1404
code: 0
------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried, http://kb.odin.com/en/124142 and many other but no luck so far...

Anyone know how to solve this? - I am running Centos 6 with Plesk 12 (64bit).

Thanks

If KB articles didn't help - looks like that you have serious database inconsistency. I suggest you contact Odin Support Team for fixing it directly on your server.

Back