• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 2 (ErrorCode: 255, STDOUT:).

iKovah

New Pleskian
Hello,
i have the exact same problem like the guy in this thread: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=260280
I already posted there but no one noticed..

i'm getting the same error while trying to create a backup via the backup manager.
It's exactly the same problem but its with the webspace id 2.

I already tried to fix the inconsistency but i couldn't succeed.
With the
select id,webspace_id from domains;
i get a table with all my domains listed, every domain has the webspace_id 2, only the webspace with the id has the webspace_id 0.

Then i tried the
select id,cacheId,registryUid from smb_apsPackages;
code, i rewrote registryUid with NULL but the backup still fails with the error mentioned above.

What can i do now?
I'm running PPP at version 11.0.9.
I have a problem with an application install named TeamWox. I installed it, tried it and deinstalled it. But it keeps showing up in the Installed Applications list. Maybe this could be the error source?

I really need help, i cant get the backups working!

It is really difficult to fix database inconsistency related issues via forum's discussions. I suggest you contact Support Team. They will investigate and fix this database problem directly on your server.

It is really difficult to fix database inconsistency related issues via forum's discussions. I suggest you contact Support Team. They will investigate and fix this database problem directly on your server.

Dear Igor,
as i have the same issue and it seems as if i do not have the correct e-Mail Address of the Supportteam, to whom could i send a support request?

Cheers

Tobias

Update: after 1 day of unsccessful searching:

a) mysql> select id,cacheId,registryUid from smb_apsPackages;
registryUid does not show any NULL records

b) License is valid

c) Errormessages are:
Unable to get Global settings for APS Applications (ErrorCode: 3, STDOUT:).
Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 1 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:). (and different others)

any other ideas how to fix it ourselves?

Since 14.06 we get this errors on one of our server too. I think it was Update#53 installed on this date.
Now the server runs with Update#54 and the problem still exists.

What is the difference between ErrorCode: 255 and ErrorCode: 1
What does Error 1 means ?
We get these errors:

Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 21 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:)
Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 168 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:)

I checked the database and there is no registryUid with NULL record.
All they looks like this:

mysql> select id,cacheId,registryUid from smb_apsPackages where id = '21' or id = '168';
| 21 | apscatalogr5E9WB.zip15ea0ec5-846d-9a | 27d2e667-c57c-4576-bc99-c4f342fc1428 |
| 168 | apscatalogXCqZ8R.zip73c275f0-c8ed-27 | 6898f22b-df78-40aa-ad01-cf340eba738b |

Can anyone help with this?

Here some more info about this error. I installed MU#55 but it doesn't help in this case.
Panel-Version: 11.0.9 Update #55, zuletzt aktualisiert am Juni 25, 2013 05:45 PM
BS: Debian 6.0.7

I Just tried to make manual backup only on the server configuration without the content and got exact the same error message.
Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 21 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT: )
Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 168 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT: )

If you need some more info to resolve this issue, just let me know.

I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing this database inconsistency.

Back