• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to install MailEnable Standard despite enough disk space

[email protected]

Basic Pleskian
I have faced a recent problem on installing Plesk. MailEnable Standard refuses to install on our D: drive which has more than 2TB of free space.

The INSTALL-STANDARD.LOG shows:

Title: MailEnable Installation
Source: C:\WINDOWS\Installer\Plesk\070326.13\MailEnableStandard.exe
This software requires an additional 1366855020 K bytes free on the D: drive to install. Please remove any unnecessary files and try again.
User Rights: Admin

When I tried to install software from the MailEnableStandard.exe manually, the installation screen shows the same error but I was able to continue to install MailEnable by choosing the "Ignore" button.

Although the MailEnable software was installed, it somehow does not link it with Plesk.

How can we solve this problem? MailEnable cannot read more than 2TB of disk capacity properly.

Thanks.

Same problem here doing a fresh install.

This appears to be related to fact that the MailEnable installer cannot read past 2TB of space on the hard drive and instead returns a negative value as it passes 2TB...

I've contacted MailEnable for further advice and will update this post if they every reply, I've also contact Parallels Partner support in case they can help!

Regards,
Stuart Macfarlane

Back