• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to install Plesk - Windows 2003 Server

L

LeRoyJr

I installed 7.5.1 but it didnt went thru due to something I wasn't sure. I went thru the set up again but now I got the error stated that a newer version of this product is already installed. I dont see the program installed. I decided to uninstall the program but it is not in add/remove program list.

I just got the info that 7.5.2 is released so I thought maybe I can install it but I got the same error so I went ahead to use patch to upgrade from 7.5.1 to 7.5.2. I got another error!!! "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the windows installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing...."

Can you please help me to delete all plesk in my HD before I can install a fresh new 7.5.2.
Thanks!!

hmm...

I got the same errors.

I completly reinstalled the server so I can ensure if its because of SP1, but again: error.

You'll have to purge all the entries from the registry with regedit. Plesk doesn't remove itself cleanly.

Back