• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Unable to Install & Run Mambo w/o Application Vault

R

rwilkerson@

Guest
Hi;

I have a server running Plesk 8.01 without the application vault and it will not allow me to run Mambo on the server; in fact this is the second server I've seen with the same problem. If I try to install Mambo I get nothing but a blank screen, when I tried moving one of my Mambo sites to the server, it ran but not well - the pages would never completely load. I had the same exact problem with another server a few months ago and the hosting company had a hard time figuring it out and unfortunately I don't recall how the problem was resolved. It's not a PHP/MySQL issue because I have a DDS with another hosting company with the same plaform/PHP & MySQL versions and the sites run fine on that server. The only difference is other server has the application vault and the dedicated server doesn't. The hosting company has been trying to fix the issue for a month without success, in fact they don't think it has anything to do with Plesk but I'm positive that it does because I had the same exact problem in the past.

Has anyone else run into this problem before?

Happy holidays!
 
have you ever solved that problem?

i am still puzzling about that too.
 
Back
Top