1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=3

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by JhonJ, May 17, 2011.

1. JhonJ

JhonJ Basic Pleskian

85%
    Versión: Parallels Plesk Panel v10.2.0_build20110407.20 os_Windows 2008
    SO: Microsoft Windows 6.0;build-6002;sp2.0;suite272;product3

After delete a domain because it present several issues provoke by the Webmaster, we deleted the client but an error shows up.

we have deleted manually everything about the sever with the commands:

1) dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="SELECT domains.name FROM domains LEFT JOIN dns_zone ON domains.dns_zone_id = dns_zone.id WHERE dns_zone.id IS NULL

2) dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="select * from domains"

3) dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="DELETE FROM domains where id=XXXX"

4) websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=

5) websrvmng.exe --remove-domain --domain-name=netgames3d.com

6) domain -r mydomain.com

Then I verify the email server also the mysql psa database and:

select * from dns_zone where name like ‘domain.com’;

delete from dns_zone where name like ‘domain.com’ and status=2;

update dns_zone set status=0 where name like ‘domain.com’;

also

dnsmng.exe update domain.com

then I try create once again the subscription and shows the same error:

Error: Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=3: SysUser: unable to select: no such row in the table

Please what I can do fro fix this issue and made once again the subscriptions ONLINE!

Best regards

Jhon

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Root cause for the error "Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=3: SysUser: unable to select: no such row in the table" is due to missing entry for this user in the sys_user table for psa. For fixing this issue you can add entries for this domain in sys_user table.

3. RussellR

RussellR New Pleskian

35%
    How exactly do you do that?

How exactly do you do this, since I have this problem under Plesk 9.5.4 that is updated with latest patches. The system is running on IIS6 and it seems to be stuck with one subdomain that refuses to be removed, hense it is showing this error:

Unable to create SysUser object: SysUser: unable to select: no such row in the table

The subdomain in question is browser.eposoffice.co.uk. Once I can get this removed, I can remove the account off properly afterwards for this.

Attached Files: