• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=

musictus

Basic Pleskian
I'm unable to complete a migration between two PPP version 11.5

I'm getting this "warning" for all domains with physical hosting

WARNING: (domain object 'xxx.it') Internal server error: <cli><failure>Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=1: SysUser: unable to select: no such row in the table</failure></cli>

The result is that no hosted website was migrated, not just a waring...

I read
http://forum.parallels.com/showthre...d-3&highlight=Unable+load+object+type+SysUser

But in the Sys_Users table in the psa database, I already find the record for each domain, as for example

id ! login ! account_id ! home ! shell ! quota ! mapped_to ! serviceNodeId
102 ! xxxit ! 628 ! /var/www/vhosts/xxx.it ! /bin/false ! 0 ! NULL ! 1

How can I fix this?

Last edited:
I don't think this kb applies to this kind of problem.

As I wrote, the entry in the Sys_Users already exists. But, for example in this case, the error says SysUser with id=1, while the correct id is 102.

All next errors are
Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=2
Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=3
Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=4
and these ids are not related to domains

Trying the single domain migration, also all email users are failing

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/user.php --create [email protected] -owner admin -guid '' -cname [email protected] -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -status enabled -domain-admin false -email [email protected] -role Mail\ User -legacy-user false -subscription-name xxx.it -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Error during user creation: Owner with id 1 has not subscription with id 1

I have just added from scratch a new domain and tried the migration. Same problem

Warning: domain "test2.it"
Internal server error: Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=80: SysUser: unable to select: no such row in the table

Warning: domain "test2.it"
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain_pref.php --update test2.it -default_server_mysql localhost:3306 -default_server_postgresql localhost:5432 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
You can set the default database server parameter for subscriptions only.

Now I understood another thing... the problem is not on the source server but on the destination.

I added a domain and I got the same error

Error: Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=80: SysUser: unable to select: no such row in the table

Infact sys_users table is completely empty on the new server! Why is that? How do I fix this?

Last edited:
Back