• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to Log In to Plesk - Only Maintenance Mode

cat702

New Pleskian
Trying to login to Plesk on newly provisioned VPS from GoDaddy (Windows 2019 with Plesk)
Not getting any login prompt. Page is displayed as Maintenance Mode (Refer attached image)
GoDaddy Support also checked and confirmed that there is no issue from their end.
Tried server restart , Plesk repair / reinstall no errors given by Plesk repair.
All Plesk services are also running.
Any ideas?
Thanks

plesk_screenshot.JPG

Update to my earlier post Plesk control panel has started but Control Panel Website is not starting.
Getting below error:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Access is denied. (Error code 5) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_5885ba1b-fd40-4c20-9317-f013881d0326
at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 514)
at Unable to call getInstance()(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 364)
at Unable to call startPleskUtilInternal(websrvmng, --start-plesk-website)(startPleskUtilInternal line 85)
at Unable to execute command: --start-plesk-website(execPleskUtil line 120)
at Unabke to call execPleskUtil(websrvmng --start-plesk-website(execPleskUtil line 127)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks

Thanks Igor, but I have already tried that. I have done Plesk repair multiple times and the issue persists.

Finally resolved the issue.
There was some issue with the Plesk Database and multiple my.ini configs were present.
After renaming my.ini files which were not required and repairing DB / MySQL using Plesk repair/ reconfigurator, database issue got resolved.
Also noticed one Inbound Rule inherited in the URL Rewrite which was displaying Maintenance page. Disabled the rule and Plesk login page was displayed
Thanks.

Hey I am also getting same Plesk maintenance mode error on godaddy vps which I just purcahsed. Can you please help me. Where can I find that my.ini. And inbound rule exactly.

Trying to login to Plesk on newly provisioned VPS from GoDaddy (Windows 2019 with Plesk)
Not getting any login prompt. Page is displayed as Maintenance Mode (Refer attached image)
GoDaddy Support also checked and confirmed that there is no issue from their end.
Tried server restart , Plesk repair / reinstall no errors given by Plesk repair.
All Plesk services are also running.
Any ideas?
Thanks

View attachment 20414
i am having thesame issues, please i need assistance.. Thank you

Back