• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to log into admin panel after MySQL migration

runes911

New Pleskian
I recently moved my sql server. I had Plesk's database on it. I am no longer able to log into the admin panel. Once I put in the username and password I get the following error:

Internal error: ODBC error #HY000: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)ODBC error #HY000: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)ODBC error #HY000:
Message ODBC error #HY000: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)ODBC error #HY000: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)ODBC error #HY000:
File aps_php.php
Line 12157
Type Exception

I know the database is running because my websites work. Also, I have may other programs that run off the mysql server, so I know it is up and running. I tried using dbclient.exe to reset the username and password, but I still get the error. Any ideas?

None of those solutions worked. The server is properly defined in the registry, with the path: C:\Parallels\Plesk\MySQL\bin\mysqld.exe --defaults-file="C:\Parallels\Plesk\MySQL\Data\my.ini" PleskSQLServer

Contact Support Team in this case. They will find and fix this issue directly on your server.

Back