• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to log into business manager

Roshan Bhumbra

New Pleskian
Hi, I'm unable to login to plesk business manager. I can log into the plesk control panel, but when I click on any of the buttons to use the business manager I'm prompted to enter a new password (I checked and SSO is enabled, so I guess there's two issues).

I have managed to log into business manager previously by using the password sent by email, however I tried to change the password through shell using the information supplied here: http://kb.odin.com/en/113858 (-sh-4.1$ sudo /usr/share/plesk-billing/update-admin --password 'XXXXXXXX'). This doesn't seem to have worked so I used the second command which just threw an error if I even attempted to login to business manager until I logged back into plesk control panel and the new password I received from email reset didn't work.

I have also tried using this command to recover the password, however it didn't work and the result doesn't work or match my current plesk password ( sudo /usr/local/psa/bin/admin --show-password ).

I'm using plesk 12.0.18 Update #52

Thanks for helping :)

Back