• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Unable to log into business manager

Roshan Bhumbra

New Pleskian
Hi, I'm unable to login to plesk business manager. I can log into the plesk control panel, but when I click on any of the buttons to use the business manager I'm prompted to enter a new password (I checked and SSO is enabled, so I guess there's two issues).

I have managed to log into business manager previously by using the password sent by email, however I tried to change the password through shell using the information supplied here: http://kb.odin.com/en/113858 (-sh-4.1$ sudo /usr/share/plesk-billing/update-admin --password 'XXXXXXXX'). This doesn't seem to have worked so I used the second command which just threw an error if I even attempted to login to business manager until I logged back into plesk control panel and the new password I received from email reset didn't work.

I have also tried using this command to recover the password, however it didn't work and the result doesn't work or match my current plesk password ( sudo /usr/local/psa/bin/admin --show-password ).

I'm using plesk 12.0.18 Update #52

Thanks for helping :)

Back