• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to login (error 303)

Billon Matthieu

New Pleskian
I restarted my server after a kernel update today (Centos 6.9) and i can't login to panel plesk anymore.
Code:
[root@my-server]# cat /usr/local/psa/version
12.0.18 CentOS 6 1200151014.14

I enable log with the help of this technical article : How to enable/disable debug logging in Plesk 11.5 and higher for Linux

The log is in an separete file as it exceed 10000 characters limit for post...

Any help would be gradly appreciated as i don't understand what i can do next !

Attachments

• panel.log
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
I see no errors in this log. Could you please be more specific - what sort of error do you have when you go to https://yourdomain.com:8443 ?
Could you please show screenshot and related errors from /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log ?

I don't see error either, when i logon, i'am redirected to the login form, without any message...
...it's like my session has expired (and as i also have magento cron problem), i'am currently narrowing to maybe a time problem...
I tried manipulation found here :Correcting CentOS System Clock
But no success for now...

There's nothing in the access.log and just that line in the error_log:
Code:
2017/04/09 20:03:17 [error] 2121#0: *598 open() "/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/nice ports,/Trinity.txt.bak" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 45.33.127.200, server: , request: "GET /nice%20ports%2C/Tri%6Eity.txt%2ebak HTTP/1.0"

Is there a simple way to extend plesk session length to like 4 hours to see if that colud be the problem ?

Back