• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to login from WHMCS Client area automatically to Plesk Panel

jwright73

New Pleskian
I've had a good few customers (I've also checked some random ones myself that I run for friends, that after the latest update, when you click on LOGIN TO CONTROL PANEL in WHMCS, the page is redirected to the Plesk Login page, not to an automated login to their customer plesk page where they should be, this has only started to happen with;

Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.36

I'd pushed that update last night and now the only way to login in to manually re-type the user/password in which ofc works.

Any ideas?
Srry added: There are no warnings or errors, also you can reset the passwords etc from WHMCS, they work and so does the login to Plesk from the Servers configuration in WHMCS, also the TEST Connection works too. WHMCS Version: Version: 8.2.0 RC1

Downgrade WHMCS hosting PHP version and try others, some can solve this problem.
Also check if WHMCS <-> PLESK API is working.

Also double check the product settings in WHMCS. They must be of type Shared Hosting or Reseller Hosting fitting to the service plan in Plesk. Others will not work.

I found the issue, it was unrelated to WHMCS, it was a session IDLE timeout setting on Plesk, all you have to do is enable multiple IP's.

I've had a good few customers (I've also checked some random ones myself that I run for friends, that after the latest update, when you click on LOGIN TO CONTROL PANEL in WHMCS, the page is redirected to the Plesk Login page, not to an automated login to their customer plesk page where they should be, this has only started to happen with;

Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.36

I'd pushed that update last night and now the only way to login in to manually re-type the user/password in which ofc works.

Any ideas?
Srry added: There are no warnings or errors, also you can reset the passwords etc from WHMCS, they work and so does the login to Plesk from the Servers configuration in WHMCS, also the TEST Connection works too. WHMCS Version: Version: 8.2.0 RC1
Have you any idea why our clients can't create servers via WHMCS ?

Back