• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to manage client server domains

Necroman

Basic Pleskian
So I have installed Plesk Mobile on android and it's a great enhancement over the previous apps.

However I'm unable to manage client server domains, the only domains that appear are my own...

How can I do this without having to manually add them as other account, because some of them have also limited access.

Thanks

Which version of Plesk Panel are you running and which Plesk Mobile app are you running? Also are you signed in as an account that can see all the webspaces? Screen shots might be helpful too.

Hi @Necroman!

Thank you for the feedback.

Current idea of the app is to allow manage only domains of the specified account.

Could you please describe your scenario? And how would you like to manage customer domains (where should be list of customers, etc)?

Hi! I'm using Plesk Mobile for Android
Hi @Necroman!

Current idea of the app is to allow manage only domains of the specified account.

Could you please describe your scenario? And how would you like to manage customer domains (where should be list of customers, etc)?

EDIT: Sorry i was using my mobile and run out of battery :(

Last edited:
Which version of Plesk Panel are you running and which Plesk Mobile app are you running? Also are you signed in as an account that can see all the webspaces? Screen shots might be helpful too.

I'm running Plesk Mobile 1.0.0 as found here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.odin.plesk.mobile

I'm signed in with my admin account as i use on Plesk and as i use to manage all the webspaces i have on the VPS, my own and my client webspaces.

Hi @Necroman!

When i logon to the app, the first screen shows me the webspaces available.
Ex.: domain1.com
domain2.com

However, these are my own webspaces, as i can't see my client webspaces here (ex. clientdomain1.com, clientdomains2.com - these won't show up).

To see my client webspaces, i have to manually add them as a separate account on Plesk Mobile, using the client webspace credentials, because as you can see, using my Plesk admin credentials won't give me access to my client webspaces.

And i believe that using the admin credentials we should be able to see and manage all Plesk webspaces...

Hope you get it :)

Yes, now it works like this.

What are you expectations? How your case should look like?

Possible variants:
1. Your and your customers domains are all in one list on tab with domains
2. Separate tab with customers where you can see the list of customers and for each of customers should be list of his domains
3. Something else you can suggest?

I like the number 2 :) a separate tab with the list of customers and their respective webspaces would be great!
Thanks!

Back