• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to perform any task - (The system can not find the path specified.)

N

nkewney

Hi folks,

I'm having major problems with Plesk 7.5.3 for Windows. Upon requesting any action (including but not limited to adding/deleting or modifying domains or users), I receive the following error (or something like it):

Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to turn the domain OFF: domainmng failed: Run Time Error: Execute websrvmng --stop-vhost" vhost xxxxxx.co.uk failed. COM Error 80070003 (The System can not find the path specified.) at reloadServerMap.

I can't perform backups, restores, pretty much anything on any domain.

I have not made any changes to my system configuration, yet it was working about 2 days ago.

If anybody has any ideas why this might be happening, your ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Nick

May there is bad web-sites within IIS. It's marked by red triangle. Remove it. But problem can be anywhere it should be investigated :)

Back