• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

unable to receive email

G

gypsygoks

My control panel is linux plesk 8.4. iam not able to receive mail in my account [email protected] . I also tried sending mail from external accounts to my account. but none of the mails r receiving in my inbox. However mail is not bouncing at the senders end !.

i checked logs from the server --

Oct 28 02:38:33 ns66 imapd: 1225186713.651814 LOGOUT, [email protected], ip=[127.0.0.1], headers=0, body=0, rcvd=258, sent=817, maildir=/var2/qmail/mailnames/integrativehealthinstitute.ca/test/Maildir

did not find any errors. Please help me with any troubleshooting ideas. thanks in advance

goks

Your log entry just shows you checking via imap, Are you showing the messages coming into the server? do "grep [email protected] <yourmaillog> | grep "starting delivery""

I've had several of my domains create an email user that cannot receive mail, however the log shows that qmail started delivery on the message, then it just vanished. Log shows spam assassin processed it but then nothing. They delete and recreate the email address and it works that time.

Paul

Back