• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Unable to reload some domains

D

digiter

PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_CentOS 6
CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R)CPU X3440 @ 2.53GHz
OS Linux 2.6.32-220.17.1.el6.x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
1) MySQL use 110% of CPU on the machine ( but al the doimans doesn't show any problem)
2) Some domains that i put on suspended modem can't restore to normal state and returns
Unable to load object of type PhDomain with id=(number): Turn on domain failed:

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
I don't know

ACTUAL RESULT
Some domains are unreachable.
I've checked for backup but no domains on the server have a backup process active and some domains can be suspended o reactivate. I've a backup started tonight but is supposed to be only server configuration.

EXPECTED RESULT
A fix

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The process that is using 110% of CPU is
/usr/libexec/mysqld --basedir=/usr --datadir=/var/lib/mysql --plugin-dir=/usr/lib64/mysql/plugin --user=mysql --log-error=/var/log/mysqld.log --pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid --socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

I didn't find any errors on the logs.
I've unistalled Antivirus and Spamassassin.

Some domains are registered at the same registrar and some of this works and others doesn't works.

Where I can look for infos about the error?

More infos:

I've migrated the domains from plesk 9 to 10

Looking in /var/log/sw-cp-server in the log file I've found that:
2012-07-01T19:58:50+02:00 ERR (3): Unable to load object of type PhDomain with id=34: Turn on domain failed:
2012-07-01 19:58:50: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PleskUtilException: '/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/tomcatmng' '--install-vhost' '--vhost-name=a_domain_tld' failed with code .

Tomcat is not installed: Unable to find tomcat server config /usr/share/tomcat6//conf/server.xml

Maybe solved:
In the psa db table DomainServices I've removed the tomcat line associated with the domain and now it's working.

Back