• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Unable to reload some domains

D

digiter

PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_CentOS 6
CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R)CPU X3440 @ 2.53GHz
OS Linux 2.6.32-220.17.1.el6.x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
1) MySQL use 110% of CPU on the machine ( but al the doimans doesn't show any problem)
2) Some domains that i put on suspended modem can't restore to normal state and returns
Unable to load object of type PhDomain with id=(number): Turn on domain failed:

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
I don't know

ACTUAL RESULT
Some domains are unreachable.
I've checked for backup but no domains on the server have a backup process active and some domains can be suspended o reactivate. I've a backup started tonight but is supposed to be only server configuration.

EXPECTED RESULT
A fix

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The process that is using 110% of CPU is
/usr/libexec/mysqld --basedir=/usr --datadir=/var/lib/mysql --plugin-dir=/usr/lib64/mysql/plugin --user=mysql --log-error=/var/log/mysqld.log --pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid --socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

I didn't find any errors on the logs.
I've unistalled Antivirus and Spamassassin.

Some domains are registered at the same registrar and some of this works and others doesn't works.

Where I can look for infos about the error?

More infos:

I've migrated the domains from plesk 9 to 10

Looking in /var/log/sw-cp-server in the log file I've found that:
2012-07-01T19:58:50+02:00 ERR (3): Unable to load object of type PhDomain with id=34: Turn on domain failed:
2012-07-01 19:58:50: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PleskUtilException: '/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/tomcatmng' '--install-vhost' '--vhost-name=a_domain_tld' failed with code .

Tomcat is not installed: Unable to find tomcat server config /usr/share/tomcat6//conf/server.xml

Maybe solved:
In the psa db table DomainServices I've removed the tomcat line associated with the domain and now it's working.

Back